HERMES 5 Foundation
The course teaches you the logical structure of the HERMES 5 method and thus efficiently prepares you for the practical application as well as the certification examination HERMES 5 Foundation.
The modular structure of the course and the support provided by our innovative learning platform allow us to meet your individual needs. You have the following options:
- Pure online training (self-study)
- One day of classroom training with subsequent consolidation in self-study and online exercises until the exam
- Online training (self-study) with one day of consolidation and repetition in the attendance module before the exam
- Classic, two-day classroom training with support from the online training
- Flexible online training with learning videos and exam simulation
- Optional one-day classroom course
- Optional consolidation and repetition day before the exam
- Participation in a public exam or an exam organized by processCentric (exam fee not included)
Details and content
- Scenario Service/Product
- HERMES Online
- Certification preparation
Benefits / Learning goals
- You know the phase model and the decision processes.
- Based on the project organization and the most important roles, you will get to know the distribution of tasks and responsibilities in the HERMES 5 project and the interaction between master and project organization.
- You understand the methodological elements of HERMES 5 and are able to adapt the methodology to the requirements of your projects.
- Using the service/product scenario you will get an overview of the processes as well as the tasks and results of a HERMES 5 project.
- You will acquire knowledge in the use of the HERMES Online tool, document templates and checklists.
- You are fully prepared for the Foundation certification exam.
You have the opportunity to acquire the HERMES 5 Foundation certificate by taking a public multiple choice exam organized by the certification body TÜV SÜD.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelationships are clearly presented in the course to promote a practical understanding of project management with HERMES 5. The participants deepen what they have learned with the help of examination simulations.
Project staff, project managers, decision makers, clients and controllers
Basic knowledge or initial experience in project management
- Online training: CHF 490
- Classroom course 1 day (incl. online module): CHF 1'090
- Advanced and repetition course 1 day (incl. online module): CHF 1'090
- Online training: Start at any time on the Lernplattform
- Public classroom courses (1 day): on request
- Public consolidation and repetition (1 day): on request
- Internal training: on request