Comprehensible process documentation with certification
The course provides practice-oriented knowledge for the creation of easily readable and comprehensible business process models and shows how the standard notation can be introduced in an organization.
Details and content
- Basic elements of BPMN 2.0
- First practical process examples
- Start, end and intermediate events
- Pools and lanes
- Process orchestration and choreography
- Boundary intermediate events
- Data objects
- Groupings and annotations
- Descriptive and analytical subclasses
- Readability of process models
- Work out your own conventions
- Hierarchical modeling
- Practical exercises
Benefits / Learning Goals
- Participants are familiar with the BPMN 2.0 elements of the descriptive and analytic conformance subclasses
- They are able to document business processes correctly in a clear and concise manner, according to the facts
- You are able assess which modeling conventions you need to successfully implement BPMN 2.0 in your organisation
You can acquire the "processCentric BPMN 2.0 Expert" certificate by taking a multiple choice exam and submitting a complex modeling task.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and relationships are presented in the course in a way to promote a practice-oriented understanding of process modeling with BPMN 2.0. The participants deepen their understanding by resolving practical exercises.
Beginning and experienced process management specialists who want to document business processes clearly and accurately for specific target groups.
- Basic knowledge or initial experience in business process management