The course provides directly applicable knowledge for advanced process management: structure and process organization, advanced process modeling, key performance indicators, change management, business rules and applicable frameworks.
Details and content
- Strategy reference of organization, business processes and rules
- Advanced business process modeling using BPMN 2.0
- Business rules and vocabulary
- Key performance indicators and implementation of improvements
- Change management in the organization
- Quality, metrics and GRC topics (governance, risk, compliance) in business processes and rules
The course is aligned with the curriculum of the certification for the "OMG Certified Expert in BPM 2 (OCEB 2) Business Intermediate" and also serves for the exam preparation. Good knowledge of business process modeling with BPMN 2.0 and decision modeling with DMN 1.1 are a prerequisite.
Benefits / Learning Goals
- You are able to lead to the implementation of a company strategy in business processes and rules.
- You are familiar with the various possibilities to implement business process management and to anchor it firmly in the organization.
- You can identify and plan the need for business process improvements.
- You have an overview of the relevant quality, metric and governance frameworks and improvement methods such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), COBIT, ITIL, Business Process Maturity Model (BPMM), Six Sigma and LEAN.
The exam "OMG-OCEB2-BUSINT200" can be taken at an official Pearson Vue test center.
Methodology / Didactics
The concepts, methods and interrelations are presented in the course in order to promote a holistic understanding of business process and decision management. The participants deepen their knowledge using practical examples. For preparing for the certification, multiple choice questions practiced.
Experienced process management specialists who would like to learn concepts and methods for a holistic business process and decision management. Process management specialists who want to prove their knowledge with an internationally recognized certification.
- Good knowledge of business process modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Good knowledge of decision modeling with DMN 1.1
- Experience in business process management
Dates / Registration
- No public courses in English currently scheduled
- Contact us for an individual offer